Close search
School of Education web banner

Endorsements and Licenses

Apply Request Info

Baldwin Wallace University offers several licenses and endorsements to support educators seeking to expand their skills and opportunities. While a master's degree is required to earn the principal and superintendent licenses, you have the option to earn the other licenses and endorsements independently or with additional courses, you can earn a Master of Arts in Education (MAEd).

ѨƵ also offers an initial teaching license or a license + master's.


Want to Learn More?

with a ѨƵ admission counselor to learn how one of the ѨƵ MAEd programs can help you reach your career goals and fit your schedule.

Virtual Open House

Check out the if you're unable to in person.


Graduate & Professional Studies ѨƵ

(440) 826-8012, graduate@bw.edu

Department of Education

(440) 826-2166, (440) 826-3779 (fax)

For Licensed Teachers

Gail Habig, Academic Advisor
(440) 826-6534, ghabig@bw.edu

For Initial Teaching License

Dr. Debra Janas, djanas@bw.edu

Request More Information