Close search
Guest Student ѨƵ

Transient Enrollment

The allows students from another college or university to enroll at ѨƵ for one semester, with the purpose of transferring that coursework back to the college/university where they are earning their degree. [Information for current ѨƵ students.]

Interested in summer courses? ѨƵ offers a variety of course options to fit your schedule and needs.


1. Complete the , checking that you wish to enroll as a transient student.

2. A ѨƵ admission counselor will review your application and contact you with next steps for registering for classes.

Considerations for Enrollment

  • Transient students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 and be considered in good academic standing at their home institution.
  • If you have a criminal record that has not been expunged, or if you have been placed on probation, suspended or dismissed by a college or university, that information must be disclosed for consideration by the admission committee.
  • Enrollment in classes depends on space availability and having met course prerequisites. While transient enrollment does not require official transcripts from your home institution, you will need to provide verification that you have met prerequisites if a course requires them.
  • Transient students are not eligible for financial aid from ѨƵ.
  • It is your responsibility to ensure that the credits you earn at ѨƵ will transfer to your home institution. Contact the registrar at your college/university to confirm that you will be awarded credit for the courses you plan to take at ѨƵ. Most institutions will request course descriptions, available in .

Contact ѨƵ

admission@bw.edu, (440) 826-2222

Current ѨƵ Students

Current ѨƵ students who wish to enroll as a transient student at another college or university should log in to Registration & Records in to access the appropriate Transient form. Questions from current ѨƵ students can be directed to Hadden Alexander at halexand@bw.edu or (440) 826-5901.